Continued from page 1
It takes a real discipline sometimes to say no to these tempting offers.... and yes... some of them come from me too. Here's way to overcome this problem with overload.
1. Set aside certain periods of day that you check your emails and ONLY check your emails at those times.
2. Sit down and decide once and for all that you're going to build a SOLID website, ebook, program, or whatever it is that you want to do. You're not going to deviate from that plan until you've accomplished that goal. Along way you MIGHT be presented with some software or peripheral program that would work well with what you're trying to accomplish. If that's case then GREAT... get it and integrate it into your online model, but if it doesn't mesh with your PRESENT project, then either don't buy it at all, or if you MUST, then put it into a separate folder on your computer called "Future Projects" and don't mess with it until you're on track with your present one.
3. Make a to do list. This letter is an example. It was number one item on my to do list for today, I wanted to contact you and write about this while it was still fresh in my mind.
4. Find out what time of day is most productive for you and set that time aside for your most important tasks. Mine is usually 10pm to midnight.
I realize that many readers must juggle their web site efforts with a full time job... but real key is consistency. Set aside SOME regular time each week to work on your online presence.
5. Resolve here and now that there are many ways that you would be able to make money on Internet, but you can only do ONE AT A TIME... so you're going to work at ONE until you've either made a success of it or it truly has proven not to be what you'd hoped for. If it's latter, try to find out why. Was it a problem in promotion? Was it layout, text, headline? You don't want to repeat same mistakes again.
I could ramble on for a long time about this, but I think you get idea. This entire article can be summed up in to one word.
---------------------------------------------- Frank Sousa is developer of Secret Money Generator (http://secretmoneygenerator.com), a lecturer and teacher of Internet Marketing. His free newsletter at http://coolwebtips.com) contains many more PRACTICAL tips about getting more traffic, building better websites, and converting traffic from lookers to buyers.
Frank Sousa is the developer of the Secret Money Generator (http://secretmoneygenerator.com), a lecturer and teacher of Internet Marketing. His free newsletter at http://coolwebtips.com) contains many more PRACTICAL tips about getting more traffic, building better websites, and converting traffic from lookers to buyers.