Continued from page 1
• Customized keyword analysis to define best suited key phra ses for your business
• Creation of targeted, optimized META tags including title, keyword and description
• Keyword difficulty analysis
Step 2: Web site analysis
• Web site review and optimization to identify possible content trouble spots
• Analysis and report on web technology usage for developing site
• Web site spidering analysis
• W3C XHTML and CSS testing
• Page optimization analysis
• Web site auditor report
Step 3: Search engines performance analysis
• Link popularity inv estigation
• Search engine ranking review to find out where your site ranks today
• Analysis of competition and their methodology with similar implementation where needed
• Sandbox report
• Competition analysis
Step 4: Design recommendations
• Complete design recommendation report
• On-going coaching
Step 5: Design implementation
• Creation of a search engine friendly site map
• Addition of robots.txt file so search engine spiders are able to “crawl” your site with ease
Step 6: Search engines and directory submission
• Hand submissions to top search engines & directories
• Submission to secondary engines and targeted directories
• Detailed ranking reports showing your new positioning (allow 3 months after submission is completed)
To conclude, SEO can be mastered, but it isn't something that can be learned overnight. Also, search engines continue to become more and more sophisticated in order to provide optimal service which then effects optimization work that may have already been completed on a web site. This means that learning curve and optimization work is ongoing.
How can Documédia help?
Documédia has assisted numerous public and private sector firms with its SEO services. Our clients have seen dramatic improvements in their web visibility and their web sites now play a key role in improving their bottom line. They also gain long term benefits of adopting our SEO strategy so that they can maintain their high visibility in future.
For more information about our SEO services, please visit: http://www.documedia.ca/english/services/seo.htm
Dominic Lachance, Vice-President
Dominic is the Co-Founder and Vice-President of Documédia a company specialized in the integration of technology as well as digital media training for the web, print and digital video industry.