Continued from page 1
2. Place mango flesh in a saucepan. Add white wine and chutney. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until sauce has reduced by half, about 15 minutes.
3. Add chopped spring onions. Return to boil, reduce heat and simmer for a further two to three minutes.
4. Dust veal schnitzels with plain flour. While sauce is simmering, brush or spray a large frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat.
5. Fry schnitzels, turning occasionally, for approximately 10 minutes until browned on both sides.
6. Remove cooked schnitzels from pan. Add 2 tablespoons of water to pan, as well as sauce. Heat, stirring constantly, for about three minutes.
7. Arrange schnitzels on individual dinner plates. Spoon sauce over schnitzels and garnish with whole spring onions.
Kim Beardsmore is a weight loss consultant whose business operates across 60 countries. This world renowned, medically approved program will give you results you'll love and all the support you need! Estimate your body fat percentage and register for our weight loss ezine and further recipes at http://leanmachine.org/?refid=vlmngo-33192