Continued from page 1
1 sprig thyme, chopped
1 tablespoon fruit chutney
1 tablespoon cornflour (cornstarch)
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon finely chopped chives or mint for garnish
1. Reserve four apricot halves for garnish. Puree remaining apricots in a food processor or blender or press through a sieve.
2. Arrange chicken fillets in a single layer in a casserole. Sprinkle over onion, pepper and herbs.
3. Combine chutney and apricot puree and pour over chicken. Bake in a preheated 180C (350F) oven for 30 minutes.
4. Mix cornflour and water to a smooth paste.
5. Remove casserole from oven. Use a slotted spoon to lift out chicken breasts; cover and keep warm.
6. Drain sauce form casserole into a saucepan. Add cornflour paste to sauce and heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens. Cook a further two minutes.
7. Arrange a chicken breast on each plate and spoon sauce over each one. Garnish with apricot halves and chopped chives and serve.
Nutrition per serve
192 calories, carbohydrate 11g, protein 26g, fat 5g
Kim Beardsmore is a weight loss consultant whose business operates across 60 countries. This world renowned, medically approved program will give you results you'll love and all the support you need! Estimate your body fat percentage and register for our weight loss ezine and further recipes at http://leanmachine.org/?refid=aprctchckn-33190