Continued from page 1
* The pay plan (is it fair.....or do you have to build to 20 gazillion levels to get a decent over-ride pay out? Does your personal customer residual commission compare favorably to "the competition"?)
* The "system" (do they have one? is it simple to follow and duplicate?)
* The training & support (is it frequently offered, readily available, and easy to understand?)
* Your sponsor/upline (are they honest, ethical, personable, available, engaged?)
* Are relationships and helping others even a part of equation??
* Can YOU do it??
That's just a few simple off top of my head issues. Not an all encompassing "list".
How much risk are YOU willing to accept?
Once you realize you can ... and should ... do better....
Make right choice....
Take your time. It's YOUR business and YOUR life.
Don't succumb to emotion..... and definitely NOT pressure.
Whatever you ultimately decide is YOUR choice.
PLEASE make it an informed decision as much as possible.
Now.....anybody else tired of seeing all junk.....and "junkees"?
Michael is Moderator for MLMForums.com and the owner of FreedomFire Communications http://ld.net/mscprez . You can get more MLM tips, wit, and wisdom from Michael at http://Best-MLM-Resources.blogspot.com