Continued from page 1
5. In Box 2, write "This Month." Then list your goals for month. Naturally, you'll draw from your Game Plan 2000 goals when deciding what to work on this month.
6. Box 3 is headed "This Week." In setting your goals for current week, you'll take a look back to "This Month" and decide which of your monthly goals to focus on over next 7 days.
7. I think you know what's next.... Box 4, "Today!" is where rubber meets road. As you plan your priority activities for day, you'll be completely in alignment with your priorities for week, month, and year.
8. Box 5 is for important phone numbers, motivational sayings, a calendar -- whatever you like.
9. For truly dedicated, here's KILLER SECRET for making this thing work.... your Daily Score Card.
In Box 6, draw a score card with two rows. Write days of week in top row.
Now, at end of each day, look back at your priorities for day, evaluate your progress, and score yourself, between 1 and 10.
This Killer Secret is so simple you'll be tempted not to bother with it.... Big Mistake! The score card -- in which you track your own results and compete with yourself -- is unbelievably powerful!
Why? Because knowing all day that you're going to be scoring yourself at end of day creates a laser focus on What Matters Most.
I challenge you to use system for 30 days. And let me know how it works for you. I'll post some of success stories on my website.
Sheila Martin is the Web Goddess of http://www.we-build-dreams.com ("network marketing power tools ... for busy people") and the weekly ezine "Network Marketing Nuggets: Action Tips & Success Strategies for Network Marketing Professionals."