Continued from page 1
6. Hire a famous local person to endorse your product or service. Make sure person is well known to your target audience. Include their picture and statements on your ad copy.
7. Include your own picture on your ad copy. This will show people that you're not hiding behind your ad copy and will increase their trust. Also, include your contact information below picture and a brief statement or quote.
8. If you genuinely care about people, tell your potential customers on your ad copy that you will donate a percentage of their purchase price to specific charity. They may just buy your product to donate to charity.
9. Ask your potential customers plenty of yes and no questions in your ad copy. The questions should remind them of their problem and make them think about what will happen if they don't purchase your product.
10. Tell your potential customers they will receive a free prize if they find five words in your ad copy that are misspelled or spelled backwards. The longer you can keep someone reading your copy greater chance of them purchasing.
© Kim Beardsmore
Kim operates a successful home business operating across 60 countries. We urgently require people to join our expanding international team. If you are interested in earning extra income around your current schedule, we would like to hear from you. We provide full training and ongoing support to ensure your success. Visit: http://free2liv.com/?refid=AdCopy-567887377