So it’s time to invest some finances into advertising your business and you are considering producing a flyer to advertise your business. Rather than sweat all night on writing perfect flyer, first take some time to consider what experts have found to be effective.
Here are ten ad copy ‘secrets’ you might consider before you spend your money. These ‘secrets’ can be used for both online and offline flyers.
1. Use a short hand written letter on your ad copy instead of text. Adding a personal touch will always increase your sales.
2. Publish a list of famous and respected customers who have bought from you on your a copy. People will think that if these people bought from you, they should also trust your business and purchase your products. Make sure to get their permission first.
3. Show before and after photos for your products. The problem picture and then beside it, show picture of resolution to problem when they use your product.
4. Include an article or review that has been written about you or your business with your ad copy. This will show people that your business is respected and will increase your credibility.
5. When you offer free bonuses in your ad copy, also list dollar value beside each bonus. People will feel they're getting a good deal and it will increase value of your product.