Continued from page 1
5. Rent a Car One thing about renting a car, you might want to consider getting car insurance. That is usually also offered at rental car place when you want to do one. The reason why you need this is because you donít know that something will come up when you travel and you might find liability insurance is really helpful and save you a lot.
6. International Driving Permit Applying an international driving permit is one thing that you need to be considered when you are planning to rent a car during your romantic getaways. Especially when you are traveling abroad, international driving permit can really come in handy. You can get your international driver permit by applying from AAA.
7. Reserve a hotel A good tip for couple who usually go on their honeymoon is that when you arrive at hotel, you could tell front desk that you are on your honeymoon. You donít know something good might surprise you two just because you let people know that you are on your honeymoon. Some hotels might prepare a bottle of wine in your room of maybe a bouquet of flowers. Just donít forget to mention that you are on your honeymoon.
8. Apply for Passport and Visa If you are going for international trips, then you should check visa necessities and your passport whether it is still valid. It is best to apply for your passport at least eight weeks before you plan to leave. This will allow time for processing and any possible complications.
9. Write up your honeymoon packing list Write a list of things that you need to bring during your honeymoon. Most of small general necessities like toothpaste, toothbrush, underwear and condom you could get it at hotel. If you are traveling on your honeymoon, do not forget to bring lingerie, candles, bubble bath, sunscreen and motion sickness medicine.
10. Find out easiest way to use money/credit You might want to purchase Travelers Checks or get a "Travel Money" card from your local bank or currency exchange office. It is better to carry travelerís check instead of large amounts of cash.
Yochention and his wife love to travel and they love to share their knowledge of travelling to couples. Visit their site at http://www.Romantic-Escape.com to get ideas for your next romantic getaways.