Interesting 5 Tips that First-Timer Cruisers Need to KnowWritten by Yochention Saritoh
First-time cruisers sometimes confuse about choosing destination for neither cruising nor they aware about hidden costs in cruise. So this cruising tip should help them to prepare about what they need to know before they go for cruising:
1. Book early or late You will get better deal by booking well in advance of your sailing date or at last minute. Booking early in advance can save you between 15 to 50 percent and also lock in cabin category of your choice. If you rather wait to book at last minute, you will even get a better discount on a ship’s unsold cabin. But of course you will not be able to choose cabin that you like, whatever is left is available.
2. Drive rather than fly You could save a lot if you just drive to nearest port in city rather than you fly. Nowadays there are more cruises than ever before departing from “close-to home” ports such as Boston, New York, Bayonne(New Jersey), Philadelphia, Baltimore, Charleston, Jacksonville,Tampa, New Orleans, Mobile, Galveston, Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Francisco and Seattle.
3. Take a short cruise first If you are a first-timer cruiser, it is better for you to take short-cruise 3 to 4 days on weekend. In this case, you will be able to “test water” before you jump-in to real cruise. There is a good selection of ships sailing on short cruises to various destinations in Caribbean, as well as along Mexican Rivieraand to New England/Canada.
10 Special Tips for Your Romantic Getaways Written by Yochention Saritoh
Taking a break by going for romantic getaways with your loved one is a precious moment. So all things needed for trips has to be prepared carefully especially when you travel abroad. Each country has its own requirement for visitors to visit country. Here are tips for preparing your romantic getaways that really could help you especially when it is your first time to travel abroad:
1. Research romantic getaways places Research romantic getaways places or honeymoon places that you want to go. You should discuss places to go for your romantic getaways with your partner to make sure that both of you will enjoy trip. Discuss budget that you both have in order to pick best place to enjoy your honeymoon or romantic getaways within budget.
2. Check weather When you travel to tropical country, actually any time of year is perfect because tropical countries mostly have a stable weather all year long. The weather in tropical countries is mostly warm and humid. When you want to travel to any four-season countries, you should check weather on country. Also, you need to check weather of time when you visit country so that it will help you to decide either to bring thick clothes, t-shirts, short-pants or tank-tops.
3. Credit Card Frequent Flyer Program Check whether your credit card has a frequent flyer program so you could get a discount or points for traveling. You could save a lot if you have a frequent flyer program credit card which eventually will grant you a free ticket after you reach a certain points. Especially if you are a frequent traveler or your job requires you to travel a lot then you definitely need to have that kind of credit card.
4. Book an airline ticket There are a lot of airfare deals out there for you to choose. Usually deals that most airlines offer are for a short time only, so whenever you are sure about your destination then you need to book it right a way. The other thing about online travel deal is that you have to make sure that date and time of travel before you purchase ticket because most of good deals are usually non-refundable.