Continued from page 1
(1) The player places a bet.
(2) The dealer deals two cards (usually facing upwards) to player and one card to himself/herself.
(3) The dealer draws a second card for himself/herself and places it face down.
(4) The player is then asked if he/she wants another card (hit) or if he/she wishes to stand.
(5) The player may request as many hits as he/she would like until total value of his/her card reaches 21 or he/she busts.
(6) If player busts, house (casino) will win.
(7) If player stops at a total card value that is as close to 21 without going bust, then dealer will reveal value of his/her second card.
(8) If value of dealer's second card gives him a Blackjack (total value of 21), then house (casino) will win. The dealer must keep drawing cards until total value of his/her cards is 17 or more. If dealer goes over 21, then player will win. Whoever comes as close to 21 points as possible without going over 21 (bust) is winner.
Blackjack is just as popular today as it was back in 1800's. It is by far most played table game in a casino. This is mainly due to fact that it is very easy to learn and play.
Adel Awwad is the webmaster of Free Casino Cash Guide Copyright © 2005 http://www.casinoguide.ws - Free Casino Cash Guide, All Rights Reserved. This document may be freely redistributed in its unedited form and on the condition that all copyright references are kept intact along with the hyperlinked URLs.