Continued from page 1
6. People love freebies. You should add a f.ree software download page to your web site. People will visit your web site to find new software that will make their life easier. Also add a free ebook directory to your web site. People will visit your site to download, study and read new information.
7. Add a free classified ad section. People will visit your web site to place their own free classified ad and to read other offers.
8. Add a free link page to your web site. People will visit your web site to place their own link and to look at other people's links. This is a double bonus. Not only will you get traffic from links, but, once again, links are also content that search engines love.
9. Add an "about us" page to your web site. People will visit your web site to read about your business and yourself.
10. Add a guest book to your web site. People will visit your web site to leave their opinions about your business and to list their signature file.
Using above methods to add features to your website will not only draw more traffic to your site, but they will also make your visitors want to stay on your site longer and want to come back and visit again and again.
Ronald Gibson is a Web Designer and Web Marketer. He is the Webmaster of AffiliateUtopia.com, which offers information about some of the best money making opportunities on the Web. For more information, visit: http://www.affiliateutopia.com/