Continued from page 1
6) Great compensation plan with proven system
7) Unlimited training, support, resources, mentors, etc...to help you succeed (in real-time if possible)
8) Many different products and/or services that you can promote so you are not limited to a few things
9) Global opportunity (can be done from anywhere) so you are not limited to just one market (such as United States)
10) You have full control over your business so it is actually YOUR home business
*Use your own judgment and deny any opportunity that sounds too good to be true. Also, remember that there is no such thing as a magic opportunity, there is also no such thing as a get-rich-quick opportunity (unless you are looking to get scammed). All businesses take time and effort.
The above list will get you started on right foot in your new work at home opportunity. With all opportunities out there that meet these criteria there is no reason to settle for anything less. Remember, this is my personal list, there may be some other expectations that you specifically would like an opportunity to meet. I guarantee it is out there so don't settle until you find your perfect business.
Trent Brownrigg is a successful Home Business Entrepreneur. He is also a webmaster and writer on work at home topics. Learn more at: http://www.work-at-home-jobs-iowa.com. Find great products & services for your home, business, and family here: http://quickinfo247.com/8198358