Continued from page 1
5. Go to following ezine article directories, search out ezines relevant to your product line, subscribe to them, get their ad rates and do a targeted ezine blast. While you are corresponding with ezine owners about your paid ad placements, you may also invite them to join your affiliate program.
- http://www.newsletteraccess.com/ - http://www.ezine-universe.com/ - http://www.etext.org/index.shtml
6.Write a small informational booklet giving useful information relevant to your product; benefits of using your products, why your products are best, any special bonuses/discounts to users etc.
- Use this as your ebusiness card – anyone coming to your website can pick it up absolutely free without having to sign up to your mailing list.
- Encourage your visitors to distribute this booklet in any way they like.
- Put this booklet up on http://www.ebay.com for auction – yes you may start as low as possible... and put a link up to your website – this way you can redirect highly targeted traffic from ebay to your website.
7. Start a free auto-responder series course of interest to your customers – say if you are selling kitchenware, you may start a course titled "How To be best chef in world in 7 days or less" – here you may describe different cooking procedures/ recipes using specific appliances you stock in your inventory. At end of each lesson you may offer a special time sensitive discount for particular product you are promoting... And advertise this course everywhere.
8. Go to http://www.google.com and check out their adwords program – type in any keyword relevant to your product/website and search, besides regular search results, on top right hand corner of page a few ads come up. You can get your ad up there for your most relevant keywords.
Shahnaz Rauf is The Editor of The Monster Twister– a Newsletter helping ordinary web owners achieve extraordinary heights without losing their shirts. To Subscribe mailto:email@example.com Or visit her website at http://www.snzeport.com