Continued from page 1
19. Do not spam! If you are unsure if something is spam, find out before you proceed.
20. Purchase your own domain name.
21. List your ezine in several popular directories. http://www.ezinelocater.com http://www.atozines.com http://www.bluechiptraffic.com/ezines/ http://www.worldmegastore.com/newsletters.php
22. Be true to yourself and your customers. This will establish trust which is essential to your success.
23. Include some original material in your ezine. If you are not yet writing articles, write an editorial for each issue. Let your readers get to know you.
24. Do not insult other people. ALWAYS treat others with respect.
25. Subscribe to several popular ezines. Read and learn from them. The good ezines are loaded with information and resources. http://start-smartz.com http://www.forwardproductions.com http://rimdigest.com
26. Participate in joint ventures with ebook authors, ezine publishers, etc. This is a good way of making more money and providing resources for your subscribers. Always review product before you promote it.
27. Never stop learning!! There is an endless amount of information to learn when running an online business. Do not ever think that you know all you need to know.
28. Be open to new ideas and be willing to take risks.
29. Learn from others who have been there already. Most of publishers and netpreneurs are willing and happy to help Newbies.
30. When publishing an ezine, stuff it with useful content and resources. Give your readers what they crave - information! Don't throw 30 ads together and call it an ezine!
31. Thoroughly check out all opportunities and offers before joining or buying. There are a lot of scammers out there.
32. When writing articles, write as if you are teaching. Don't turn article into a sales letter for one of your products.
33. Back up all your information and work, so you do not lose it. this is very important!
34. Do not think you have to read, buy or use every product, ebook or program out there.
35. Choose a business that will bring out your passion and commitment. Running an online business can be a very rewarding and fulfilling experience.
I wish you all success and satisfaction with your online venture. Do not let frustration or setbacks get you down. Use them as a learning experience to make you stronger, better and more successful!
Terri Seymour owns and operates MyOwnEzine.com MyOwnEzine.com is a website, ezine and service which provides the resources, tools, guidance and more to help you start, publish and promote your own ezine. You can contact Terri at mailto:email@example.com Subscribe at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.myownezine.com for lots more info.