Continued from page 1
This could be articles already run in other ezines, articles to run exclusively in each others' ezines, or articles to be first run in each others' ezines.
You could also post another publisher's article on your site in exchange for her posting your article on her site to gain more new subscribers.
6. Provide an ebook that you've written or that is a compilation of your articles as a bonus for subscribing to your ezine.
Your ebook will not only help you to get more subscribers but can also help you to effectively promote your business, get more traffic to your site, and promote your affiliate programs to your new subscribers.
7. Post testimonials for your ezine on your site. Ask for subscriber feedback within your ezine to garner more of these from your readers.
8. Provide an archive of your past issues on your site.
Your archive will help you to convert more of your visitors into subscribers by showing them what they will get from their subscription to your ezine.
9. Make sample issues available by autoresponder.
Like your archive your sample issues can increase your subscriptions by giving your visitors a look at type of quality articles, tips, and resources your ezine will provide to them.
10. Use your signature file to promote your ezine.
Use your sig file in your day to day emails to your clients, friends, and visitors who email you.
Also use your signature file to get more new subscribers when posting your advice and tips in moderated discussion lists and forums.
Article by Ken Hill. Want To Publish Your Own E-zine? Don't Know Where To Start? Create as many e-mail lists as you want with unlimited, mailing list capable autoresponders. FREE 30 day trial. http://www.netpromarketer.com/autoresponders.html