Continued from page 1
6. Use a headline that catches attention of your target audience. One of most effective ways is to use a free offer as your headline.
7. Make your ad's keywords and phrases standout by enlarging text. This technique works wonders with headlines and sub headlines.
8. Make your product's list of benefits and features stand out by using a symbol in front of each of them. The symbol could be a dash, solid circle, star, etc.
9. Use sub headlines to break up your ad copy and to capture a skimmers eye. You could make them even more powerful by highlighting them with color.
10. Use attention grabbing adjectives to describe your product. For example sizzling, incredible, high power, ultramodern, killer, eye popping, etc.
Larry Dotson is the co-author of "The Hypnotic Writer's Swipe File" a collection of hypnotic words and phrases that sell. You can visit his web site at: http://www.ldpublishing.com