Continued from page 1
5. Publish testimonials.
Post testimonials for your ezine on your site as well as testimonials for your products within your ezine.
6. Provide a sample issue or an archive of your past issues on your site.
This will help you to increase your subscriptions by showing your visitors what your ezine has to offer them.
7. Encourage reader participation.
You could run contests, have your readers send in their tips, or have an ask editor section where you answer questions sent in from your subscribers.
You could also ask your readers to send in their articles for publication in your ezine.
8. Occasionally send out a special solo mailing to your subscribers that tells them about your sale, discount, or subscriber only special.
9. Promote your ezine in your signature file. Use your signature file in your emails to your visitors and clients that email you with their questions and also in your posts to moderated discussion lists and forums.
10. Promote your ezine on every page of your site.
You never know what page your visitors might enter your site from. Promoting your ezine on every page ensures that your visitors will know about your ezine and that they'll be able to easily subscribe to your publication.
Article by Ken Hill. Want To Publish Your Own E-zine? Don't Know Where To Start? Create as many e-mail lists as you want with unlimited, mailing list capable autoresponders. FREE 30 day trial. http://www.netpromarketer.com/autoresponders.html