Continued from page 1
6. Keep your web site consistent. You don't want to keep things on your web site that are unrelated to theme of your web site.
7. Attract more subscribers to your free e-zine by giving them free bonuses like e-books, software, online services and other incentives.
8. Sell advertising space in your e-zine and on your web site. This will create an extra income stream for your business.
9. Make your web site ready for public. Have an "About Us" page and clear descriptions of what actions you want your visitors to take.
10. Don't just start advertising everywhere, plan out your marketing. Locate places and publications that your target audience would congregate around.
Larry Dotson is the co-author of "The Hypnotic Writer's Swipe File" a collection of hypnotic words and phrases that sell. You can visit his web site at: http://www.ldpublishing.com