1. Spend money on targeted advertising instead of mass media advertising. You don't want to waste your ad dollars on people who aren't interested.
2. Increase your profits by concentrating on small details. Improving small things like text size, color, or graphics can really make a positive difference.
3. Keep your offers flexible. If you offer a set price for your product, you could offer people that can't afford it an optional payment plan.
4. Offer your knowledge or consulting as a bonus product. You could offer a free 15 or 30 minute consultation. This will add value to your product.
5. Personalize all your e-mail messages so they get read. Include recipient's name in subject line. This will grab people's attention quickly.