1. Your first ultimate start must include written goals and plans.
2.Don't wait for everything to be exactly right to start...THERE WILL NEVER BE A "PERFECT" TIME! Start now, with whatever you have. The things you need will come to you as you work toward your goal.
3.Treat your business as a serious, full-time business, and it will become one.
4. Think of your first six months primarily as a training period. Don't expect large earnings until after you've educated yourself.
5. Be patient. You'll work hardest your first six months or so and get compensated least. Big incomes never happen overnight. They only come after you've properly shown your affiliates how to duplicate your efforts.
6. Formulate a plan of weekly activity and be persistent in following it—if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Sticking to your plan is essential for success.
7.Always be ENTHUSIASTIC!!
8. Don't give yourself unrealistic expectations.
9.FOCUS! You cannot become successful in anything when you're trying to do too many things at once.
10.Don't quit. The only way to fail is if you give up.
11. Think BIG! Small desire produces small results, just as small fires produce little heat.
12. Don't complain to your upline leaders. Realize that what you accomplish is mainly in your hands, no one else's. Also realize that, when you see a problem, 95% of time there are factors you are unaware of. Don't jump to conclusions. When you have a problem, present it in a concise letter as positive, constructive criticism. Offer solutions if possible, too. Not only will this approach get you better results, but you'll be building your relationship with your upline instead of tearing it down.