Who should become a web host reseller?Written by Staff, WebsiteSource.com
Who should become a web host reseller?
1. Individuals or businesses with more than one website
If you have more than one website and total disk space you need is 500 MB or more, you can benefit from having a reseller account. The cost for web hosting is lower than if you have individual accounts for each site. Also, you can adjust disk space and bandwidth allocations for each site.
2. Related service providers
A reseller account is also useful for people who provide related services. If you’re a web designer, for example, why stop at designing sites? Provide your clients with web hosting under your company name, and you continue to earn revenue from your web design clients.
Advantages and disadvantages of having a reseller accountWritten by Staff, WebsiteSource.com
Advantages and disadvantages of having a reseller account
- You can have more flexibility with your web hosting accounts.
- You can save money.
- You can earn more revenue at little cost to yourself.
- You can focus on customer support and leave technical support to your web host.
- Your web host, not you, absorbs server maintenance costs.