Everywhere I turn on Internet, there's someone trying to sell me something.
People are being suckered into spending literally thousands of dollars on info products, unnecessary software and "killer marketing tools" that will supposedly increase your online revenue.
Unfortunately, 95% of Internet businesses fail within first year due to their misinformed marketing advice, strategies, and lack of directional support.
Here it is... once and for all, REAL list of Internet essentials. What you TRULY need in order to succeed online with minimum of investment.
1) Desire. It starts with goal in mind which pumps adrenaline around your body every time you visage what future has in store for you. Every time you think about success, you need to KNOW that you have ability to achieve it. And you will.
2) Motivation. You have goal, but what about drive? Where's tenacity to keep you going? Keep 100% dedicated at all times. Whenever you have a lazy moment, you need to visualize your goals in order to stay on track and not drift off course.
3) Time. Lots of it. If you're under false illusion that just an hour a day will be enough to turn your dreams into a reality, then you're going to be waiting a heck of a long time to achieve them. I've worked from 6am till 11pm many times dedicating myself to Internet... this is not "get rich quick". Only effort produces success.
4) Your own PC computer system (or equivalent) connected to Internet. You need to have access to a phone line at all times so you can dial-up and do some work online whenever you need to.
Keep one machine just for work, and try not to let your friends or children use it for other purposes. After all, it's your business machine and data you have on it will be very important.
5) Knowledge. I'm not talking about an academic education, I'm talking about real-world business knowledge that you can put to use. Do you know how to register your business? How about dealing with tax issues and book keeping? And how much do you actually know about Internet?
Do you know how it works... how to develop your own website... how to automate your online income... how to market your products/services effectively?
This can be scary for average person.
I made mistake of putting my impatience before my research and making a pigs-ear of myself when I realised I knew nothing about accounting or keeping business records. Don't make same mistake.
6) A definite plan. Many people just have money on their mind and think constantly cycling through affiliate programs and other opportunities will produce success for them. I can tell you from experience that only people with sure-fire plans ever succeed.
After all, how can you end up where you want to be if you don't even know how you're going to get there?
7) Your own business model. Many people say for true financial independence you need your own products or services. I say that's rubbish. Instead, what's more important is you have your own *Business Model*.
What I mean is a definite model that you'll work with. If you can successfully market "on shelf" sites and integrate your affiliate alliances, then there's no reason why you can't produce just as much success.