Getting Married? Congratulations! You just set date for most important day in your life. Your wedding day. Imagine...It is your wedding day. Your very own wedding day! It will be fun.
Here are ten essential steps that will make preparation fun too.
1. Keep within your financial limits. Budget your wedding. You do not want to start your married life in debt. If you are organized have a plan and are creative, whatever your budget, a "wedding to remember" will be yours.
2. Now Visualize. That's right, visualize. Close your eyes and look at tasks at hand. The list may SEEM overwhelming but it isn't.
3.Don't try to do everything all at once. Start by gathering information. Use Net to gather ideas from around world. Make an extensive list of "things you LIKE", "things you WANT" and "things you MUST HAVE" (see difference?)
4. Now you are ready to make a Top Ten (or top eleven or twelve) list.
5. Break your list it into small manageable portions that you can successfully accomplish. Use categories like... Before wedding - During wedding - After wedding.
6. Now use sub categories. Include ideas for related events such as, showers, receptions, and honeymoon.
7. It is YOUR wedding. It reflects YOU. No one should dictate to you what to do and how to do it. You may seek advice, ideas and wisdom but in end each final decision is yours.