Copyright 2005 Ronald Gibson
Competition is fierce on Internet. There are a multitude of people selling products that are similar to yours. How in world you you get customers to buy your product instead of your competitors?
The keys to outselling your competition is to compare your product to theirs. When you find differences between products, use your findings to improve your product. Below are 12 things you can compare and improve upon to outsell your competition.
1. Price- Can you offer a lower price? Can you o.ffera higher price and increase perceived value ofyour product? Do you offer easier payment options than your competition?
2. Packaging- Can you package your product more attractively? Do colors of your package relate to your product? Can you package your product into a smaller or larger package?
3. Delivery- Can you offering cheaper shipping? Doyou have a high enough profit margin to o.ffer free shipping? Can you ship your products faster?
4. Benefits- Can you o.ffer more benefits than your competition? Are your benefits stronger? Do you have believable proof that supports your claims?
5. Quality- Is your product built and tested to last longer than your competition? Can you improve overall quality of your product?