A niche is something that sets your business apart from your competitors. To compete with other businesses nowadays, especially online, you need a unique niche. Just make sure your competitors are not using same niche. Below are twelve ideas you could use to create an order pulling niche.
1. Your niche could be that you offer free delivery. This may cost a little money, but, you will gain extra customers to make up for it.
2. Your niche could be that you offer a lower price. If you can't afford to offer a lower price you could always hold occasional discount sale.
3. Your niche could be that your product achieves results faster. This niche is very effective because people are becoming more and more impatient and want results fast.
4. Your niche could be you've been in business for a longer period of time. People think if you've been in business longer you have more credibility.
5. Your niche could be that your product tastes, smells sounds, looks, or feels better. When you target the senses you're triggering basic human attractions.
6. Your niche could be your product is light or compact. People may want to take product on a trip or don't have much room where they live.