Traits of Intuitive PeopleWritten by Susan Dunn, Coach
From an extensive study of intuitive people done by Belleruth Naparstek and cited in "Your 6th Sense," these are traits intuitive people are most likely to have.
1. A woman over 40 with an advanced degree in one of mental health professions.
2. Says she was born with psychic ability and can point out a parent or grandparent who displayed a lot of it too.
3. Tendency toward bilateral dominance (two-handedness or two sidedness).
4. More than likely an only child.
5. Tendency to be a night owl and sleep very little with frequent interruptions in sleep.
6. Presence of some talent and experience in arts, often in more than one modality (music, dance, art, theater, poetry, design, etc.).
9 Tips to Control Your Paper at HomeWritten by Barbara Myers
9 Tips to Control Your Paper at Home
1. To reduce paper piles at home, walk straight from mail box to trash can or recycling bin. Dispose of junk mail. Opening it wastes time. Just pitch it in.
2. Set up a file or basket for each member of your household. Sort mail, school papers to sign, reading materials and even notes to each other.
3. Allow newspapers to remain in house only for a specific number of days. At end of that period (one to six days), dispose of them, read or not.
4. Tear interesting articles out of magazines to read later. Put them in a "to read" file or basket. Dispose of bulky magazine.
5. Make a home for any piece of paper that doesn't have one. Avoiding piles means making a decision, NOW, on each piece of paper.