The Top 10 Reasons To Let Go
We tend to control or try to hold on to so many issues, people, and situations in our life. Many times we have absolutely no true control over these things or outcome of situations. Below are ten reasons why we should let go.
1. You will be much lighter A tremendous weight will be lifted when you stop controlling.
2. You will be able to admit your flaws By letting go, you will learn that you cannot do, and be responsible for, everything. You aren't perfect - surprise!!
3. There may be someone else who can handle it better By giving up your responsibility for person, feeling, issue, etc. - you are encouraging universe to search for right person for job. There may be someone who is much better equipped to deal with it!!
4. Lower your stress level Control takes so much effort. Why put yourself through stress?
5. Release negative emotions When you let go of an issue, a lot of negative emotions go with it: anger, resentment, fear......