10. Page yourself over intercom. (Don't disguise your voice.)
9. Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly same outfits. Then wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is a different gender than you are.)
8. Make up nicknames for all your coworkers and refer to them only by these names. "That's a good point, Sparky." "No, I'm sorry. I'm going to have to disagree with you there, Chachi."
7. Send email to rest of company telling them what you're doing. For example "If anyone needs me, I'll be in bathroom doing a number 2."
6. "Highlight" your shoes. Tell people that you haven't lost your shoes since you did this.
5. Put up mosquito netting around your cubicle.
4. Arrive at a meeting late, say you're sorry, but you didn't have time for lunch, and you're going to be nibbling during meeting. During meeting eat 5 entire raw onions.