A good, inexpensive way to promote your books is a flyer. What makes one flyer so much better than another? Use these tips to make yours stand out from crowd.
1. Include your front cover. People want to see what your book looks like. Color is great, but not necessary. Make sure your colored book cover copies well in black and white. It's far cheaper to print in black and white.
2. Hook your prospective buyers in top line. For instance, read about SEX as it really is! Give your audience a reason to buy--Show those benefits!
3. Include some juicy excerpts. Buyers want to see a sample of your writing.
4. Include your picture with a brief biography near it. People want to see what author looks like. Place it on right side if possible.
5. Add praise from others. This is most important way to market. The praise doesn't have to be from famous people. One author added a testimonial from a convict!