Top 10 Tips For TV Interview SuccessWritten by Joanne Mallon
1. Appearing in other types of media is best way to attract TV notice. The more your name appears in print, more likely it is that you'll be approached to appear on TV.
2. If a TV researcher or producer phones you, treat conversation like a mini-audition. Theyíre listening out for how you say things as well as what you have to say, so let your personality shine.
3. Pictures rule when making TV programmes. When sending ideas to TV companies, make sure that you have thought it through from a visual point of view. Itís not just about what you say; itís about what you show and how you look as well.
4. Negotiate money only when your appearance is definitely confirmed. Be confident and neutral when discussing fees and decide beforehand if you are prepared to do interview for free. If there is a fee it's unlikely to be large.
5. When doing a TV interview, keep talking, be aware of body language and tone of voice
6. Ask what first question is likely to be before filming starts to help you prepare. The interviewer will have prepared a list of questions and may share some of them with you beforehand. Remember that interviewer wants interview to go well just as much as you do.
Home Floor Plan Designing for your future HomeWritten by Robert Kempe
Designing Your Own Dream Home for New Home Builder: What is your dream home? Do you have an idea of what it will look like? Defining a dream home is very difficult, especially if you have a spouse or significant other that has tastes different than your own. Although you might be able to agree on a floor plan, do you both agree on what purposes for each of rooms? My solution to this matter is simple. Brain storm together. Make it fun! After all itís your dream that you are talking about. Privately each of you collect floor plan ideas from other sources, and prioritize what you like. List top 10 bedroom floor plans, bathroom floor plans, kitchen floor plans and of course floor plan layout styles. You can do this by researching these topics: Log Home Floor Plans, Model Home Floor Plans (which, by way, utilize small spaces very efficiently), Kitchen Floor Plans, Apartment Floor Plans (another very good space effective plan), and various architectural floor plans. Collect your "top ten" sources from each of these plans and then select your top ten out of those. You will have a very comprehensible top ten list to discuss with your spouse or significant other. Keep in mind that you can make any room size you desire from these plans, but itís concept and ideas of plans that you should be collecting.
You both then get together with your top ten lists and discuss why you really like plans you choose. Make it fun! Make it a party if you want with friends and family, but you need to remember to be open minded and ďlistenĒ to each other since you both have your own proís and conís with each of plans. Surprising enough, eventually you will agree on a top ten between you. In fact you probably will have extremely similar plans picked out! I did this with my wife and found that in a few hours we agreed completely on our dream home! This was hardest part! (This method also works in determining baby names and other life critical significant other issues.)
Factors to Consider: Probably hardest factor to consider is financing availability and budget. You need to review your own current budget and evaluate how new budget will affect your current life style. If you check your credit report and it is not what was anticipated, you might have to adjust your budget or take necessary steps to clean it up. Since I am not a financial specialist, I would ask you to consult with credit personnel at your local bank. Once your credit is cleaned up as much as possible, apply for a loan. Apply for maximum amount you can get. Find out what monthly payments would be and see if that works in your budget. Make sure your monthly payments do not affect your ability to landscape and buy some interior design items and new furniture. A common mistake most people make is that they put everything in their home but leave out funds and budget for interior design and landscaping. Always have available financing reserved for future emergencies. Do not put everything in your home and become house poor.