Top 10 Things to make your next company meeting more exciting Part 2
10. Slowly slump in your seat. When you are about to fall off chair, suddenly straighten up and apologize profusely.
9. Remove your shoes and socks. Lay your socks on table, turn each one inside out, and inspect them carefully. If anyone says anything, tell them "doctor's orders."
8. Roll your eyes at almost everything boss says. If addressed directly, adopt a cowering posture and stammer pitifully as you reply. Ask that he or she "not hurt you anymore."
7. Every so often, duck under table. Stare in horror. Pop back up and look real scared.
6. Take your temperature every so often with a candy thermometer.