So you're building bath of your dreams but find prices you have been quoted for Whirlpool Bath way out of your budget.
Don't despair and settle for a Whirlpool Bath you don't want!
Go online and save by buying direct from a Whirlpool tub distributor. Here's how. (more information at http://www.maxsvr.com/Buying-whirlpool-bath-spa-online.html)
There are three choices in Whirlpool baths;
1) Hydrotherapy - Jetted Water Whirlpool Baths
2) Air Bubble - Heated Air bubbles distributed over entire body
3) Combo - Both Hydrotherapy and Heated Air functions combined
Hydrotherapy is more traditional Whirlpool you have probably experienced. It is great for relaxing muscles, lowering blood pressure, and relieving stress. It is however a hazard to young children and adults with medical conditions, in which case more gentle Air Bubble Whirlpool bath is suitable.
The Combo gives both whirlpool choices but at an additional cost of course.
Two key factors in choosing your whirlpool are fit and fit;
1) Fit - Whirlpool bath suits your body and ease getting in and out
2) Fit - getting Whirlpool bath into your house and bathroom!
You should not hesitate to climb into Whirlpool Baths on display in stores to make sure you are comfortable with feel to your body and you can easily get in and out. Once you have determined model you like you can go online to get best Whirlpool bath price delivered to your door.