We all know general rules of gym: donít drop weights, wipe your sweat off machines when youíre done, etc. But do you know all about more "colorful", lesser known rules of gym?
NOTE: These rules are JOKES! If you ever see any of these rules posted at any gym you ever go to, please take a picture for me!
1. Donít blow your nose in water fountain.
This is a crude habit and can contribute to spread of colds and viruses. Besides, thatís what gym towels are for...
2. No smoking on cardio machines.
Those little circular spots are water-bottle holders, not ashtrays. If you need a cigarette that badly when youíre working out, tape one to pulldown bar and take a drag on it as a reward for each rep you do.
3. When spotting someone on bench press, be sure to wipe your face first.
You are not a stalactite, and dripping sweat into someoneís eye is not a good way to make friends.
4. If you choose to wear cologne or perfume to gym, please donít marinate in it.
If person on stair machine next to you lights up a cigarette, you could both be seriously injured.
5. Those stands that have all weight plates on them should not be used for holding your donuts.
Your donuts will end up with a terrible metallic taste that even coffee in your water bottle wonít be able to get out of your mouth.
6. The Crunch Machine is not a vending machine for candy bars.