1. Choose positive and kind self-talk. Train yourself to be your biggest fan.
2. Surround yourself with kind of people you want to be like, because that's what's going to happen.
3. Do something solid with your hands every day, preferably something involving soil.
It'll keep you sane and "grounded."
4. Improve your emotional intelligence (EQ) every day.
It's a success and happiness skill you can do something about, unlike your IQ!
5. Indulge yourself in arts--several modalities.
It rounds off sharp edges, improves creativity and intuition, and gives foundation for metaphor, a master coaching and life skill.
6. Get more theta waves in your life.
Theta waves, an uncommon state in alert adulthood, are where people under age of 13 spend their time. It induces creativity, intuition, and feeling good. So play more!