Once you combine forces with potential marketers by forming a common long-term, or short-term goal, get ready to double, or even multiply your profits without spending a penny in advertising!
Here's how entrepreneurs form co-ventures to boost their revenue and customer base:
* Exchange ads with their e-zines.
* Exchange endorsements and testimonials.
* Vigorously support each other by mutually sharing and joining under profitable 2-tier, or multi-tier associate programs.
* Share with their downline potential and profitable marketing techniques / ideas that are proven to convey results.
* Use customized sign-up forms and summon prospects to opt-in into one or more newsletters.
* Create Private Forums for their partners for scheduled networking virtual meetings.
"How to "Secure" a Strong Partnership and Joint-Venture your Way to Bank..."
If you want to create strong partnerships and profitable relationships with other potential networkers, you have to stop using "commonly shared" approaches through saturated communicative messages...
"What do you mean?", you'd say. Well, some marketers approach most of times wrong people to create a joint venture with very same misfortunate message, like "I visited your web site at ...... and thought that our new product .... would be a perfect fit for your visitors. We offer.... biggest commission.... and....".
Three things come into my mind; boring, saturated and spam-looking message. Instead, you could try another approach that is alluring for your future partner and works!
At first, you must always personalize your messages by creating two or more fields that you will later merge into your proposal message with your processor.
You could say something like:
"Dear Josh, I was surfing Web for interesting content for my ezine, which caters information to affiliate marketers and entrepreneurs.
Today, I visited your web site and to say least, I was very impressed by your articles and fantastic products you endorse.
Since I always want to satisfy my subscribers with exceptional content and quality products, I think that your articles will greatly benefit all of us; you, my subscribers and our profits.
My e-zine has a circulation of *** and I plan to release next newsletter at **/**/**. It is an opt-in list with avid readers and always delivers solid results.