There are many things in our culture that grab us and won't let go. Sometimes sex is one of them. Perhaps that's case for you or your spouse/partner.
Sexual addiction plays a prominent role in "I Can't Say No" kind of extramarital affair I outline in my E-book, "Break Free From Affair."
These questions are intended to help you be more aware of some behaviors that perhaps indicate that sex has a hold on you. If you answer yes to three or more questions it probably is wise to take a closer look at place of sex in your life.
1) Do I have sex at inappropriate times, inappropriate places and/or with wrong people?
2) Do I make promises to myself or rules for myself concerning my sexual behavior that I find I cannot follow?
3) Have I lost count of number of sexual partners I've had in past 3 years?
4) Do I have sex regardless of consequences (e.g. threat of being caught, risk of contracting herpes, gonorrhea, AIDS, etc.)?
5) Do I feel uncomfortable about my masturbation, fantasies I engage in, props I use, and/or places in which I do it?