The FMUP ( Flawed Modern / Ultramodern Physics ) Theory : Superultramodern Physics (SP) Written by Dr Kedar Joshi, PBSSI
The FMUP theory states that modern ( and ultramodern, as extremely modern ) physics is flawed, not absolutely but quite considerably. Following is a list (not necessarily exclusive) of those flaws with brief descriptions. [ The flaws are then resolved with NSTP ( i.e. non - spatial mechanical ) framework, forming Superultramodern Physics. ]
1. Space - Time Entanglement - Space and time are neither entangled in (strict)physical nor a logical sene. Time varies with space because production of appropriate states of consciousness. Time, like space is a mere experience or illusion, so to say. If instructions for production in non - spatial universal software are varied time would no longer be entangled with space.
2. Ontology / Physics of Space - Time Curvature, String Theory, Etc. - Space - time curvature does not exist as a physical / real entity out there but is rather an idea in universal NSTP (or, in computer terminology, universal non - spatial software). According to string theories strings are supposed to be infinitely thin, which is logically impossible. So strings also exist, if at all, as ideas like space - time curvature.
3. Relativity of Mass - The absolute speed of time does not imply that mass is relative. Mass has to be defined as a bulk / substance or quantity of matter. For example, in electron acceleration experiment, mass of electron remains constant. However, its increasing resistance to acceleration (as its speed is increased) is controlled by hidden non - spatial universal program. As a corollary, mass is not transformed into energy but rather illusion / feelings are created as representation of energy. Mass, as a bulk, remains constant.
4. Time Machine and Relativity of Time - Time, being a form of illusion or experience, is inherently relative. That is, it does not need relativity theory or speed of light constant or absolute principle to prove that time is relative. Thus, to get into past is to reproduce (non - spatial) states of consciousness as existed in past (rather as we at present feel they existed in past). And to build a time machine is to be able to actually reproduce them through varying non - spatial universal software.
5. Newton’s Laws of Motion - Newton’s laws of motion and his principle of universal gravitation is not logically necessary. They (that is phenomena) could be changed by changing non - spatial universal program.
Superultramodern Ethical / Aesthetical Relativism (SEAR) Written by Dr Kedar Joshi, PBSSI
According to Superultramodern Ethical/Aesthetical Relativism (SEAR) nothing is absolutely good or bad (or beautiful or ugly), but, as Shakespeare said, thinking makes it so. The novelty in SEAR is its foundations. A thinks C (say an idea) is good while B thinks C is bad. Now it seems that there can be no logical or conceptual criteria to determine if A, for example, is right or wrong. The law of syllogism ( if p implies q and q implies r then p implies r ), for example, is logically true in sense that one ( at least I ) has to think ( apart from principle of universal doubt ) that it is true and if someone thinks it to be false then it is his/her inability to see truth in law of syllogism or, more importantly, to understand what law of syllogism states or concepts it involves. So principles like law of syllogism are supposed to be eternal as they cannot be otherwise. They have to be way they are forever, regardless of individual minds. However, this does not apply to ethical judgments, as one can reasonably think otherwise. The concepts good and bad allow far more flexibility, and if one, for example, thinks that it is good to hurt others