The Epoch of HistoryWritten by Terry Dashner
The Epoch of History…
Terry Dashner…………Faith Fellowship Church PO Box 1586 Broken Arrow, OK 74013
In beginning God planted a garden, eastward in Eden. In His garden were all kinds of trees, which were pleasant to sight and good for food; however, in middle of garden God placed two special trees: tree of life and tree of knowledge of good and evil. He told his caretaker, Adam, not to eat fruit from tree of knowledge of good and evil or he would die spiritually and begin dying physically.
The garden had a river also. The river watered garden and then divided into four headwaters that flowed out across expanse. Two of rivers are still present: Tigris and Euphrates rivers in modern day Iraq. The garden was perfection until tempter came. The tempter appeared as a serpent, deceiving Eve and conquering God’s Adam or first man. Sin infested garden and God’s caretakers. Thereupon Adam and Eve were driven from garden to work ground by sweat of their brows.
There is another Epoch in history that parallels Garden of Eden. The garden is Gethsemane. The name means “oil press.” It is where oil is squeezed from olive. The last Adam, Jesus Christ, would be “pressed” in agony as He prayed to accept chalice of death at Father’s hand. There was also a tree, central to garden. The tree was hewn into a Cross and placed on Mount Calvary. But there was also a river, but not a river of water. It was river of Life, manifested in flesh and blood. And they called Him Jesus because “He will save His people from their sins.”
Jesus told woman at well in John chapter four and verse 10 that “If you knew gift of God, and who it is who says to you, ‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.” Jesus, last Adam, said again to woman, “Everyone who drinks of this [natural] water will thirst again; (verse 14) but whoever drinks of water that I will give him shall never thirst; but water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.” Jesus is water of life that took on flesh and dwelt among us. But many have refused His living water because they were filled with another kind of water.
Russia and Her Allies Will Attack IsraelWritten by Michael Bradley
This next event will be a major one! The Bible says that in latter days, Russia and what appears to be Iran, Libya, Turkey and possibly Sudan will descend upon Israel and try to destroy her.
Israel will have no chance to win against this large army that will attempt to come against her. However, as you will see in Scripture verse listed below, God Father will come to her rescue and will literally wipe this army off face of earth. Here are basic facts and Scripture verses that will tell you exactly what is going to happen with this awesome event.
1. The word "Gog" as will be mentioned in Scripture verse below has been determined by many Bible historians to be referring to what is now country of Russia.
The other strange names that you will see listed below have been determined to be Iran, Libya, Turkey and possibly Poland and Sudan. All of these countries will be joining forces with Russia to try and destroy Israel. You already know that most of Arab nations hate Israel and would love nothing better than to have a chance to wipe her out.
2. When reading Scripture verses listed below, you will notice that it appears to be God Father who is One who will be pulling Russia and her allies out to come against His chosen people. The Bible says:
"I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws and lead you out."
3. The Bible says that Israel will be dwelling safely in her land when this event happens - so this cannot be occurring at midpoint of Tribulation. It has to occur sometime before midpoint. The Jews will not be living in peace and safety during midpoint of Tribulation because Antichrist will be starting to massacre them once he sits himself in their temple proclaiming himself to be God.
The Bible says that after God destroys this army that will come against Israel, that it will take seven months to bury dead and 7 years to burn all of their weapons left on battlefield. If it is going to take 7 years to burn their weapons, this event will probably occur at least 7 years if not longer before midpoint of Tribulation to give Jewish people that amount of time to be able to complete this kind of task. Remember, in first half of Tribulation, Antichrist will make establish some kind of peace treaty with Israel -which may help explain how Israel could be in any kind of peace as described in Scripture verse below.
4. How does God destroy this army coming against His people? He will do it in 6 ways. This will be wrath of God coming into full manifestation against this invading army! God will be releasing following judgments against this army:
The Bible says that God will have "FURY IN HIS FACE" and that He will render all of above judgments because of JEALOUSY FOR HIS OWN PEOPLE. His fury and jealousy in seeing this army try to come against His chosen people will cause Him to release His Wrath against them in full force.
- A great earthquake
- Pestilence, disease and bloodshed
- A torrent of flooding rain
- Great hailstones
- Will pour down fire and brimstone
- This army will then be so decimated by all of above judgments, that they will then start fighting and killing on another - probably in an effort to get away from all of this which they will not be able to do.
The release of His wrath will be so powerful when He releases these specific judgments against this invading army - that Bible says that all creatures and all of people on this earth will be shaking at His presence. I believe God is making a powerful statement to rest of world with this event. The Scripture verse listed below says that God will magnify Himself and that all of nations of world will know that He is Lord after all of these events unfold!
I believe that this one event alone will cause a lot of people to get saved. It will be so supernatural in its outcome, that people will be looking for answers - and if Church has not been raptured at this point, Christians will be able to provide answers to rest of world as to what just happened and how it all was prophesied to occur back in Old Testament.
The Scripture Verse
1. Here is main verse that very clearly and very graphically describes this incredible event. This verse is out of Ezekiel in Old Testament.
"Now word of Lord came to me, saying, "Son of man, set your face against Gog, land of Magog, prince of Rosh, Meschech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him," and say, ‘Thus says Lord God; "Behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meschech, and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them with shield and helmet ... After many days you will be visited.