The Easy Way to Organize Your Wardrobe in 15 Minutes Per DayWritten by Barbara Myers
1. Separate clothing into categories. Pants with pants, skirts with skirts, and so on.
2. Find five containers (boxes, baskets, plastic storage) and label as follows: Donate, Mend, Trash, Hold, Store Until (date six months from today). Over next three days, you will sort your clothing. Any item that doesn't fit or look beautiful on you goes into donate container. If buttons are loose or alterations are needed, item belongs in mend pile. Trash is for anything stained or beyond repair. Hold is for items you're not sure about. Put them away for one month and then make a decision. Store Until is for items which don't currently fit but might in six months if you continue on your weight loss program.
7 Easy Tips to Make Time for BeautyWritten by Barbara Myers
Need more time for yourself? Follow these simple tips to look your best every day.
1. Take a bath or shower at night. Not only will your mornings go more smoothly but you'll have time for your hair and make-up or for a healthy breakfast.
2. Place your bare essential make-up in a small cosmetic bag. Dump contents on counter. Place each item back in bag as you use it. Store elsewhere any items you don't use daily.
3. Schedule your next hair appointment while you're at salon. Write it in your planner. Save time and hassle of calling back later.