Ten Very Effective Ways Of Using Your AutoresponderWritten by Dan Brown
1. Collect leads with your autoresponder. You will get an e-mail digest of everyone's e-mail addresses who requests information from your autoresponder.
2. Publish a price list of all products and services that you offer. You could also include order forms, product descriptions, and other sales material.
3. Publish free reports in autoresponder format. The reports should be related to your business or web site. Giving away free stuff will quickly increase your traffic.
4. Collect vital customer satisfaction information by publishing a survey in autoresponder format. This type of information will help you serve them better.
5. Instead of answering every customer question that's e-mailed to you, publish " Frequently Ask Questions" in autoresponder format. This will save time and money.
XHTML -Making the SwitchWritten by Abe Smith
XHTML or Extensible Hypertext Markup Language is an extension to HTML made by w3c. XHTML is a cleaner, neater, generally faster version of HTML. Here are some things you cannot do with XHTML: Dreamweaver, Frontpage, etc. GOODBYE!!! Never use them agian, they are cheap, they are not coding, you are NOT a webmaster just becuase you can make a frontpage website. Also remember these simple things: Tags must close in order that they open:
is not valid where as
is. All tags must close, including line breaks (now ), horizontal rules (now ), and images (now ) The alt is NEEDED. Most imporantly a doctype is needed and a character encoding is recommended. There are three types of doctypes: Transitional: Most used, most friendly, doctype.