One of hottest ways to sell affiliate products is using Google AdWords. Follow these tips and strategies to maximize your earning potential.
1. Seek out affiliate products that generate fifteen dollars or more in commission. Anything in twenty-dollar range works well. Paying for clicks can add up quickly and when you do make a sell, it should be profitable.
2. The vendor must present a high quality website with first-rate graphics. If site appears to be unprofessional, any potential buyer will loose confidence and leave before sell is made.
3. Make it a requirement that vendor website only displays one product or service on referral page. Nothing kills a sell faster than having to many sells messages.
4. The vendor needs to include outstanding sales copy. It's easy to realize importance of this principle; words are what turn shoppers into buyers on Internet.
5. When evaluating a potential affiliate program ask yourself if this product or service is something you would feel comfortable buying. Put yourself in place of buyer. If you wouldn't buy it, why would they?