Ten POWERFUL Phrases That Will Increase Your Website Traffic Written by Dan Brown
1. "Bookmark This Web Site Now"Tell your visitors to bookmark your web site. They may see your web site listed in their bookmarks and visit again. You should also give then a good reason to bookmark your site. For example tell them you add new content everyday.
2. "Subscribe To Our Free E-zine" Tell your visitors to subscribe to your e-zine. When they subscribe you'll capture their e-mail address. Every time they read your e-zine, it will remind them to return to your site.
3. "Participate On Our Discussion Board" Ask your visitors to participate on your online discussion board. By participating they will meet other people. By meeting other people, they will revisit your web site on a regular basis to stay in contact with them.
4. "Sign Our Guestbook" Ask your visitors to sign your guest book. When people sign your guestbook you may get valuable feedback or constructive criticism on how to improve your web site. This may help you increase traffic to your web site.
5. "Use Our Free Content On Your Site Or In Your E-zine" Allow your visitors to use your articles on their own web site or in their e-zine. Just ask them to include your resource box. This will spread your advertising all over internet.
Whats In A Color? Written by Dan Brown
The use of right colors on your web site can actually increase your sales. When people see certain colors they can change their emotions or they can symbolize things related to colors. Here are a list of colors with some emotions and symbolizations they can cause: Red - love, excitement, warmth Pink - romantic, affection, sensuality White - purity, peace, perfection Blue - sky, water, travel, freedom, truth Purple - royalty, dignity Black - space, night, authority Green - money, calm, envy, greed Yellow - light, purity, understanding Orange - autumn, youthfulness, fire Brown - wood, comfort, strength
Its very important to know which emotions or symbolizations