Superultramodern Epistemology [Theory of Knowledge] ( SE ) Written by Dr Kedar Joshi, PBSSI, MRI
1. The Principle of Universal Doubt : A fundamental principle of investigation Anything may be possible (or nothing is to be believed with absolute certainty or nothing is to be seen as a proof ), for what is believed to be true with 100 % certainty at present may be false. It may be believerís inability to see otherwise or grasp truth.
2. I, as a subject, am at centre of investigation : I should not accept something because someone else (of whatever kind and abilities) believes in it. Iíve to be satisfied with idea. However, I would accept something for practical convenience (e.g. As I believe in quantum phenomena though Iíve never experienced them in person.)
3. I feel therefore I am : The most certain belief in my own existence because I feel something at moment. Itís supposed to be 99.99...% certain (and not 100% because of principle of universal doubt). Itís supposed to be more certain than law of syllogism (if p implies q and q implies r then p implies r). Probability is supposed to be a byproduct of (human) ignorance.
4. The FR (Flawed Reason) Theory : Limitations to Reason and knowledge.
Superultramodern Problems ( SPro ) Written by Dr Kedar Joshi, PBSSI, MRI
The Most Challenging (Unsolved) Problems in Superultramodern Science (SS)
1. What are Superhuman Thoughts ? ( How to Understand Them ? )
2. How to Modulate Central NSTPs ? In particular, how to change values of parameters in central NSTPs ?
3. What is Divine Design (both eternal and non - eternal) ?
4. The Problem of Creation of Non - Eternal Universe