Spring & Summer Runway HitsWritten by Estate Jewelry International
Celebrities have been choosing their favourite catwalk fashions for read carpet. Check out designer collections for this season and what some of stars have already chosen:
- The Chloe collection uses aesthetics of vintage mixed with her own style. Milla Jovoch and Kate Hudson are two stars that have chosen from Chloe collection.
- The Lanvin collection was designed with stars in mind. It's glamourous and perfect for female stars.
- The Balenciaga collection is a very wearable collection, adding comfort to fashion. Actresses wearing this collection will be fashionable but not over done.
- The Proenz Schouler collection is full of beautiful prints, with a fabulous chiffon gowns. This is definately a Nicole Kidman type of gown and you just might see her wearing one on red carpet.
- The Ralph Lauren spring collection is ultra feminine. Their satin evening gown collection hints of old hollywood and will make a perfect red carpet addition.
- The Rochas collection is elegant and flattering but demure. Audrey Hepburn would certainly be pleased with this collection.
- The Aruthur Mendonca collection is simple and elegant with lots of great color choices.
- The Temperley London collection has a romantic vintage feel with great colors such as lavender and aqua. They'd be great choices for Renee Zellwger or Nicole Kidman.
- The Michael Kors collection is very versatile for vacationer. It also included gowns with beaded bodices - drop dead gorgeous! Jennifer Lopez chose a Kors gown for red carpet.
- The Carolina Herrera collection is truly a collection with women in mind. Fantastic color choices, terrific event dresses. Definately a choice Sarah Jessica Parker would make.
- The Stephen Burrows collection is all about vibrant color. Vivica Fox recently purchased one of his mini dresses.
- The Oscar de la Renta collection is strictly for stars. His designs let you have it all. A perfect Kate Bosworth choice.
Plus Size Lingerie - Go For It Ladies, Your Time Is Now!Written by Paul Curran
Thankfully days of companies mainly selling lingerie for slim waisted model-like women are now over. More importantly, culture of 'thin is beautiful' appears to be coming to an end. Not before time; as fashion and media industries have been responsible for thousands of people, mainly women, suffering from a variety of illnesses in their quest to look like pencil thin figures seen on TV and illustrated, ad nauseam, in popular magazines. This article aims to give a confidence boost to all plus size women.
I have personal experience of a loved one suffering from such a problem. Fortunately she has now overcome it to a large degree (no pun intended!) and is comfortable with her current non-skinny figure. She realises that it is healthier to be like this than alternatives and she doesn't feel alone as statistics indicate that there are increasingly more curvy women in population nowadays.
The need for plus size lingerie is probably as popular now as it was in days of sex symbol Marilyn Monroe and curvaceous woman. The only difference now is that it is much easier to obtain plus size lingerie...especially online....and range available is as good as that for smaller sizes.
A fundamental aspect of this topic is need for a woman to fell good about herself. She may feel less confident about herself but women should realise that plus size lingerie can make them feel as good and look as attractive as supposedly regular figures.