Here's ten great reasons you should be thinking about a discussion board or chat room to your web site.
1. You'll be able to communicate with your visitors. They'll begin to trust you and get to know you on a more personal level. People will purchase products quicker from somebody they already know and trust.
2. People will revisit your web site to participate on your discussion board or chat room. They will meet other people with similar interests and your web site will become a hang out were they can chat.
3. You can learn important information about your visitors by reading conversations they have. They may chat about your web site or products. With this information you could learn to market your products more effectively.
4. You could answer questions your visitors ask in your online communities. You'll become known as an expert by giving answers to their questions. This will give you and your business more credibility.
5. You could teach a free online class using your chat room. This will give you an expert status and increase traffic to your web site by offering free class.