One area of search engine marketing that has changed dramatically over years is submissions. Submitting to search engines used to be so complicated, with having to choose between manual versus software submissions, only being able to submit so many pages a day, having to be careful about oversubmitting, and list goes on.
Submissions used to be worst part of search engine optimization process, at least for me.
Now, I can literally write this whole article in two words:
Yep, there you have it. If you want to take headache out of submissions, and, if you want to make things much easier for YOU, use pay inclusion!
It's hard for someone like me to admit how powerful pay inclusion programs are, because I've been in this "game" long enough to remember when everything was free. So, moving into pay realm has been a difficult thing to do.
However, benefits of pay inclusion far outweigh cost.
Benefits of Pay Inclusion
* Your pages are indexed much faster than submitting through free add URL or waiting for spiders to find pages on their own.
* By using pay inclusion, your pages are getting outside of 95%+ spam that engines say come through free add URL submissions.
* With pay inclusion, your pages are respidered on a very regular basis, depending on engine. For example, Inktomi and Fast respider their pay inclusion pages every 48 hours.
* With pay inclusion, you never have to submit your pages again! As long as you continue to use pay inclusion, your pages will continue to get respidered based on each engine's schedule.
* Because your pages are respidered on a regular basis without your doing one single thing to initiate this action, you can make changes to your pages today and begin to see results of those changes within a week. If you didn't use pay inclusion, you may not see results of changes for a month or two.
* If you use pay inclusion, you're forming a "partnership" with search engines, which I personally feel is important and very beneficial. You're now outside of realm of millions of spammers and that's exactly where you want to be.
* Most of pay inclusion programs offer some sort of submission reports.
* Pay inclusion programs are ideal for dynamically generated sites.
Now that we've looked at benefits of pay inclusion, let's create an example to see how inexpensive it really is. Let's say we have a brand new Web site, and we have three main pages that we want to submit through pay inclusion.
Pay Inclusion Programs
Inktomi (Provides secondary search results to engines such as MSN and HotBot) < http://www.positiontech.com/directSubmit.htm >
* Upon submission, your pages will make it into Inktomi index within 72 hours, as a general rule.
* Your pages are respidered every 48 hours.
* The term of pay inclusion program is 12 months.
* Reporting services are included, such as verification of page acceptance; refresh reports; URL validation; and account management.