The more time people spend at your web site, more time you'll have to persuade them to buy your product or service. Below are ten powerful ways to keep visitors at your web site longer.
1. Provide your web site visitors with content they can't read anywhere else. People will stay longer at your web site to read original content.
2. Remind your web site visitors they can print out your content. They may browse around your online store while it's printing.
3. Offer your web site visitors a freebie if they take time to fill out your online survey. They'll be at site longer and might buy something afterwards.
4. Offer your visitors free software that they can download right from your web site. While they are waiting they might read your ad.
5. Provide a huge online directory of information that your visitors could search. The directory must contain information your visitors would want.