Profit though other peoples eBay errors.Written by Mark Kenny
There are many issues that influence how an eBay auction ends. Timing, Description, Title, Photos, list could go on and on. However, one tiny error will be deciding factor on what final price is & whether your auction ends successfully or not.
It's an error I've made many times and much greater sellers than I make on a daily basis. It doesn't matter whether your new to eBay or an established power seller, almost everyone at some point will make this fundamental mistake.
Firstly what you need to release is how eBayers use site. Upto 70% of users type in item they are looking for directly into search facility. Now eBays search facility only check words you enter against title of listings - not description or sub-title.
Therefore to get right exposure for your item you have to get correct words into title. By not entering correct combination of relevant words, you will be missing out on potential bidders. That's why I always recommend using services such as eBay pulse (www.pulse.ebay.co.uk) & Keyword Pro (trading-web-solutions.com/keywords/) before you submit your listing.
Put simply if you have keywords that are searched for, your item will appear more than competiting & similar items. It's not rocket science.
And this brings me to biggest mistake & most costly mistake that we make on eBay. If you get every other aspect of your listing right and get this wrong, your just throwing away your listing fee and wasting your own time.
How To Start A Blind Cleaning Business Quickly And EasilyWritten by Randy Wilson
Starting blind cleaning business is one of best marketable business ideas you could latch on to. If you give requisite amount of time and dedication, there will be no cap on your earnings. No wonder, there is pleasure unlimited in being one's own boss. A lot of ambitious people like you have made successful entrepreneurs of themselves, as they mastered principles of a successful blind cleaning service.
7,000 - $15,000 if you purchase a blind cleaning machine. To keep costs down at start, rent cleaning equipment initially.
Apart from your own pockets, you have following helpful avenues to help kick start your Blind Cleaning service:
- A start up business loan from bank: Nowadays big banks are more open to funding finance upto $100,000 for new businesses demonstrating long-term viability.
- A start up business loan from a business-related or government sponsored organization: There are a lot of non profit organizations out there who can support young blood(people in age group of 18 and 35 by providing start up loans upto $15,000.). Also helpful are Women's organizations to pitch in with financial sources.
- Government sponsored business start up programs: There are Self-Employment Program started by governments which provide start up investment and also help you develop your business.
- Investors: Angel investors( also known as 'gap fillers' to fund in money when there is a shortage, people who have a personal interest in seeing your business through) and venture capitalists are helpful in funding your business and seeing it through.
Pricing guidelines for service:
$10 to $15 per blind could be charged. You could charge according to competitive rates and demand for your service.
Advertising and Marketing Methods and Tips:
- Direct mailing
- Regional ads in newspaper
- Online ads
- Community bulletin boards
- Ads in telephone directory
A proprietary cleaning solution based on Ultrasonic technology, sheeting agent(to dry blinds), renting or purchasing a specialized cleaning machine. The proprietary cleaning solution should take care of spots, smells and dust, with fast action. A little stepladder, cleaning cloths, hand-held vacuum cleaner, buckets, drop cloths, tools for repair and a vehicle to move your equipment around.