A Private Investigator is a professional trained in art of investigations and surveillance. Otherwise known as Private eyes or Private eye detectives, these professionals are for hire 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Many investigators have backgrounds in CIA, FBI, military, special forces, police, and government. I assume you all have heard of famous Sherlock Holmes, and his trusty side-kick detective Watson. They were a type of private investigator. Today's private investigators use modern technology along with investigator training to serve public and attorneys, police investigations, insurance investigations, and so much more.
Here is a list of different types of investigations that can be done. Almost all of them are undetectable and non-traceable if done by professionals.
1. Surveillance - monitor someones every movement.
2. locate a person
3. Track cell phone usage and position
4. Infidelity investigations
5. Find someones current employer
6. Find a person by a utility company
7. Database record searches / Background investigation - Dig up information like, employment status, civil history, criminal history, medical history and other specific research
8. Child custody disputes - Acquire proof that a person isn't fit for custody.
9. Telephone number investigations
-Non-Published Number -Cell Phone
10. Internet Surveillance & Monitoring - Find out what sites are being visited by a person, read their emails and forum posts, keylog and more
11. Business Help - Employment screenings, loss prevention, and employee investigations, insurance fraud, tenant screenings.
12. Attorney services
13. Photography and videography - Get pictures and videos of who ever, when ever.